16th International Pharmaceutical Microbiology and Biotechnology Conference. Vienna, Austria. May 21-23, 2018
Conference Series Ltd takes immense pleasure & feels honoured in inviting the contributors across the globe to attend “16th International Pharmaceutical Microbiology and Biotechnology Conference” to be held during May 21-23, 2018 at Vienna, Austria on the theme “Science for a Better Future” which includes prompt keynote presentations, Oral talks, Poster presentations and Exhibitions.
Microbiologists, Scientists, Research Scholars, Industrial professionals, Technologists and Student Delegates from Microbiology and Healthcare sectors to be a part of the esteemed Pharmaceutical Microbiology 2018 as this will be the best amalgamation of Academia and Research involving every aspect of Microbiology and Biotechnology. It is open to all types of Research methodologies both from Academia and Industry.
This year’s conference will showcase the role of microorganisms in the production of antibiotics, enzymes, vitamins, vaccines and Drug safety which is the important aspect of Pharmaceutical microbiology. The meeting is all set to be adorned by world renowned speakers. All those who are either starting your career or an old-time microbiologist can attend this conference to learn, hook-up and get galvanized. We are looking forward to welcome you all in Vienna.
For more details, please visit: pharmaceuticalmicrobiology.conferenceseries.com/
Scientific Sessions include:
- Microbial Identification and Contamination
- Microorganisms in Pharmaceutical Industry
- Microbial Ecology and Next Gen Sequencing
- Microbial Biochemistry and Molecular Immunology
- Drug discovery, development and formulations
- Pharmacokinetic and Pharmacodynamic studies
- Molecular and Protein based Therapeutics
- Regenerative Medicine and Stem Cell technology
- Bioprocess engineering and Systems Biology
- Biotechnology Outbreak
- Pharmaceutical Nanotechnology
- Data integrity, Bioinformatics and new predictions
- Oncology and Recombinant pharmaceuticals
- Biosensors and their application in healthcare
- Role of new technology in Pharmacy
- Medicinal Chemistry and Biomolecular Science
Contact person: Christy Joseph
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.